DEYA Taproom Operative
We are currently seeking a part-time member of staff to join our Taproom team at DEYA Brewing Company.
DEYA Brewing Company is a small brewery based in Cheltenham, UK. We specialise predominantly in fresh, hoppy beer but also in longer turnaround mixed fermentation beers. We are committed to brewing excellent beer and being an excellent company to work for.
The DEYA Taproom is on site at our main production facility.
DEYA Brewing Company expects extremely high working standards from their employees. The culture at DEYA is founded on three principles: Hard Work, Team Work and Continual Improvement.
In return, DEYA will offer proper and competitive pay, while being respectful and compassionate to all employees.
As an employer, DEYA is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Working to a high-standard in a team of motivated and hard-working individuals to deliver excellent service to all customers visiting DEYA Taproom.
- Providing a positive and friendly experience at all times when interacting with customers.
- Taking orders, pouring drinks as required and serving these drinks to the table.
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness at all times.
- Working bar shifts – discussing/ relaying information on beers and products to customers.
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure, with attention to detail.
- Overseeing up keep of bar – general cleaning, maintaining glassware and glass washers, cleaning toilets and all other normal cleaning/ preparatory jobs pertaining to Taproom/ Bar work. This includes assisting your Manager or Supervisor with opening or closing the bar.
- Being proactive with communicating any problems or issues with your Manager or Supervisor on shift.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be someone who is engaging, personable, hardworking and has considerable bar work and/or Taproom experience.
Previous Bar/ Taproom experience is required.
Strong communication skills are required.
An overall enthusiastic, energised approach at all times will be needed, along with a real passion for the company and ideally the beers we produce.
The candidate will also need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment whilst communication and working will within the team.
Start date for the successful candidate will be as soon as possible within the boundaries of working notice etc.
Wage: £9.50 an hour
Fill out the application below to apply.