TAPROOM LAUNCH MARCH 4TH!
DEYA Taproom reopens March 4th 2021!
Bookings available from the 1st January.
Back in March 2020, we were days away from our grand reopening before Lockdown 1.0 slammed the door shut on what was to be a momentous night in the new space. Since then, we’ve had to move to can only, selling direct to you, our customers, online and through the taproom takeaway service.
We’re extremely grateful, and lucky, to have had such loyal, supportive and generous customers throughout the year, but we’ve been itching to share the space properly with you.
Now, we’re ready to get things rolling, and we’re extremely excited to welcome you back to our taproom again soon for that fresh pint of Steady.
The reality of the situation means the grand reopening isn’t going to be quite the same as what we had planned originally, but we’re going to do our best to open safely, under restriction, with measures in place to ensure a comfortable and unique experience for all our customers.
- Bookings are essential. All customers who wish to visit the taproom MUST make a reservation online at exploretock.com/deyabrewingco. Our booking system will be open from January 1st.
- Operating hours will be Thursday-Sunday 12-9pm.
- There will be three seating’s per day, in two and a half hour slots. These will be available to book at 12pm, 3pm and 6pm. We expect trade to be very busy to begin with, so we are putting these measures in place to allow us to safely control the flow of customers, and limit the numbers of people in the venue at any one time.
- There will be a half an hour window in-between these seatings to allow staff to clean and sanitise the venue, ready for the next sitting.
- Bookings can be made for groups of up to 6 people or a minimum of 2. These groups must be part of a bubble. Tables will be socially distanced accordingly.
- A deposit of £5 per person is required on booking, which can be used to select your first drink on arrival, and taken as your first round. Any remaining value will be taken off your next order.
- We will be operating with table service only, orders will be taken and paid for at your table, and drinks brought over to you.
- You will only need to leave your seat if you need to go to the toilet, or outside.
- A one-way system will be in place for guests.
- Masks must be worn when entering the venue, going to the toilet and on exit. Hand sanitizer will be provided on your table.
- We are a cashless venue, so we will be operating a card-only policy.
- For those without a booking, cans will still be available for purchase as takeaways. A member of staff will greet you at the entrance, provide you with a menu of what’s available, and direct you to the bar to pick up your selected cans, one customer at a time, to avoid any queueing inside the venue.
- The outdoor area will be unavailable for on-site consumption, through March. This means any takeaway cans must be consumed off the premises.
With these measures in place, we hope to get a grip on running a great service safely and efficiently under COVID restrictions.
We will aim to have the outdoor area available for May.
Thank you for all your continued support, we can’t wait to welcome you down to the Tappy for a draft beer from March onwards.
Stop on in
Our Taproom is situated onsite at the brewery where you'll find the freshest, tastiest DEYA beers on draft and in cans. Our cans are retailed directly from our cold store (where they are stored). Alongside our beer, we serve soft drinks, wine, cold snacks and have merchandise available to purchase.
The newest beer releases will always be released for sale in our taproom first, before being released online.
Gloucester Rd, Cheltenham GL51 8PL Directions