- Thursday-Sunday 12-9pm. Reservations will be available for three seatings per day, at 12, 3 and 6pm for up to six people from one household or a mix of two households.
- Reservations will secure your table for a 2h 30min time slot.
- We will endeavor to accept walk-ins where possible, but we recommend you make a booking to guarantee a spot.
- Table service only, you must remain seated at your table unless to use the toilet.
- Staff will be able to take your order at the table, or you can order on your smart phone and have your drinks delivered to you.
- Takeaway cans will still be available, no need to pre-order.
- You all know the drill, please respect social distancing, wash your hands and wear a mask when arriving and if you need to get up and use the toilet.
- Thursday-Sunday 12-9pm. Reservations available for both inside and outside, in half hour increments. Walk-ins also accepted where possible.
- Reservations will continue to secure your table for 2h 30min slots.
- Rule of six from one household or mix of two households for indoor reservations, table service continues to be mandatory.
- Outdoor reservations will continue to be capped in the same way, to manage numbers and continue to provide a safe and comfortable experience for all customers and staff.
- The promised land. We will aim to make away with reservations and a return to normality with walk-ins and our beloved tappy atmosphere.
Stop on in
Our Taproom is situated onsite at the brewery where you'll find the freshest, tastiest DEYA beers on draft and in cans. Our cans are retailed directly from our cold store (where they are stored). Alongside our beer, we serve soft drinks, wine, cold snacks and have merchandise available to purchase.
The newest beer releases will always be released for sale in our taproom first, before being released online.
Gloucester Rd, Cheltenham GL51 8PL Directions