That’s it then, it’s go time! We’re absolutely buzzing to announce the taproom is now rescheduled to open from April 15th.
Under the new guidelines, we can trade outside only for the first month, and then, all being well, have both inside and outside available for sit-ins. These are subject to restrictions being lifted as set out by the government roadmap.
Reservations will be available for both schedules, and booking is highly recommended to secure your table. No deposit required!
Here’s some key information outlining our plan and what to expect.
Outdoor Only 15th April-16th May
- Thursday-Sunday 12-9pm. Reservations will be available for three seatings per day, at 12, 3 and 6pm for up to six people.
- Reservations will secure your table for a 2h 30min time slot.
- We will endeavor to accept walk-ins where possible, but we recommend you make a booking to guarantee a spot.
- Table service only, you must remain seated at your table unless to use the toilet.
- Staff will be able to take your order at the table, or you can order on your smart phone via QR code and have your drinks delivered to you.
- Takeaway cans will still be available, no need to pre-order.
- You all know the drill, please respect social distancing, wash your hands and wear a mask when arriving and if you need to get up and use the toilet.
Indoor & Outdoor 20th May-20th June
- Thursday-Sunday 12-9pm. Reservations available for both inside and outside, in half hour increments. Walk-ins also accepted where possible.
- Reservations will continue to secure your table for 2h 30min slots.
- Rule of six will still apply for indoor reservations, table service continues to be mandatory.
- Outdoor reservations will continue to be capped in the same way, to manage numbers and continue to provide a safe and comfortable experience for all customers and staff.
21st June onwards
- The promised land. We will aim to make away with reservations and a return to normality with walk-ins and our beloved tappy atmosphere.
Our number one goal is to get you back in the space safely whilst providing the best experience we can. Remember, this is only temporary whilst we traverse the restrictions, thank you for your continued support and understanding throughout the past year!
If you have any questions or queries, please email [email protected].
<3 DEYA Taproom