As many of you know, our brand new taproom has been patiently waiting for it’s maiden voyage since the lockdown brought our grand opening to a dead stop. As frustrating as that was for us, it’s given us time to plan, prepare and find a solution on how to safely share our new home with you.
Whilst we’re not ready to offer the full experience yet, we’re excited to announce that from this Friday 17th July, we will be offering a takeaway-only service from the new taproom. This gives us, and everyone we welcome through the door, a chance to see the space working for the first time in a safe and sensible manner.
We don’t want to restrict the taproom experience to something we’re not comfortable with before we’re ready, and in doing so, do the space any injustice.
We’re absolutely pumped for you all to come in and see into the workings of the brewery and the crocs that inhabit it, however, we’re not out of the woods yet, and to ensure the safety of both our customers and staff, we’ll be delaying on-site consumption for all of our beers for at least another month.
We want your first pint of Steady in the new space to be the best it’s ever been, without discomfort or risk, to be comfortable and enjoyable, and in an atmosphere that doesn’t have the potential to damage your first experience that we’ll be sharing in with you.
Once we understand how to safely manoeuvre to that point, we’ll do it, but for now, we want to exercise patience and stay excited for that first authentic taproom pint.
The entry for takeaway will be located at our new entrance which will be clearly sign posted from the road (follow the silo). Local Collections will also now take place in the new Taproom. Entry from Unit 26 is not allowed as we require access at all times for deliveries and shipment to and from our warehouse.
Trading hours from the 17th July:
Fri: 12-5 (Takeaway only)
Sat: 12-5 (Takeaway only)
What to expect:
- One-way, socially distanced queueing system in and out of the venue, clearly marked with visual aids. This will give you the chance to walk through and see the brewery in all it’s glory, but please be mindful, we want to keep the flow moving as much as possible.
- Mandatory hand washing stations on entry and exit.
- A working brewery. Please respect our staff and refrain from loitering in the venue or distracting brewery staff when leaving the taproom.
- Strictly no consumption allowed on site, both inside the taproom and in the outside area.
- Toilets will not be available for customers.
- No parking on site or in the yard.
- Staff wearing gloves and regularly washing the bar area and card machine.
- Contactless payment only.
- Banging tunes and a belter line up of brewery fresh cans.
These measures will be kept in line with government restrictions and followed as standard to ensure the safety of everyone in the environment.
We will review our position week to week in line with any changes to the guidelines and where we think we can improve the experience as we carefully control welcoming everyone back to the taproom in the way we all want it to be.